MArtin Bush Fine Art

MArtin Bush Fine Art

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog most of this is true
Mart the Art

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Been a while since I have been here, so many social media up dating to do. My Summer show ended up being in Autumn and the Private View went swimmingly last week. Many turned up some bought actual paintings and all enjoyed and devoured my wifes lovely orinental cooking, oh and drank all of my wine a part from the bottle I have in front of me well half a bottle!!! My new show named "Wild and Free" is up on the wall in my new gallery here in the Royal William Yard. If you want to visit and I hope you do then I am open Tuesday to Sunday 10 ish to 5.30pm and on some occasions into the early eve as I am here right now at 7pm! The exhibition is on and running til end of November showing my latest 2012 paintings. Comments have been so uplifting I am now sitting on the highest puffy cloud. Hope to see you. To find out more please visit my Facebook page (and like) Ma
rtin Bush Fine Art

No comments:

Post a Comment