MArtin Bush Fine Art

MArtin Bush Fine Art

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog most of this is true
Mart the Art

Saturday 1 February 2014

2014 and a reflection on my most recent paintings at the beginning of another year

2014 and after my usual feeling of hibernation still keeping from my full flow, do wish I had a nice warm studio with sunshine streaming in, I have had time to reflect on what has been a successful 2013 and new paintings from late on are still shining nicely on my gallery walls.
So here a few of my latest works which will spring me into spring 2014
The  new framing that has been introduced have given the paintings a real presence to each piece. Supplied by ArtSourceUK who are this year acting as my UK agents.

Exciting times are ahead 




No comments:

Post a Comment